« Home | From Sunshine to Golden » | The Trip Begins... » | The Last Day In LA » | Are We There Yet? » 

Sunday, July 09, 2006 

Work To Live


This seems like a very good philosophy. Sometimes you just have to take a vacation. Man cannot live on work alone. So I'm leaving right now for a red-eye flight to Florida. Tuesday, we fly to the Emerald Isle. Let the journey begin!

Ah ha! I have discovered this blog by linking through www.vongordon.com (which should have been www.dancob.com). I need a vacation too.

Post a Comment

About Me

Email Me

  • The Unbeaten Path at gmail dot com

More Photos

Mottos

    "I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move, to feel the needs and hitches of our life more nearly; to come down off this feather-bed of civilization, and find the globe granite underfoot..."

    -- Robert Louis Stevenson

    "The mere animal pleasure of traveling in a wild unexplored country is very great...the effect of travel on a man whose heart is in the right place is that the mind is made more self-reliant; it becomes more confident of its own resources."

    -- David Livingstone

    "The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days trying to prolong them. I shall use my time."

    -- Jack London

All Rights Reserved TUP 2006
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates