« Home | Work To Live » | From Sunshine to Golden » | The Trip Begins... » | The Last Day In LA » | Are We There Yet? » 

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 

Dublin! At Long Last!


Dana & I have landed on the Emerald Isle safe & sound! From Orlando to New York and then to Dublin on the red-eye. We cruised the town, had some Irish lunch and now we're heading to check into our first hostel of the trip! At long last, we're finally in Europe.

(for the record, I didn't take this photo. Some gentleman named "asteridesign" did. But this is Dublin. It really looks like that. Not bad...)

You mean "Dubland"... Glad to see the two of you made it safely. Let the jouney begin!!!

Post a Comment

About Me

Email Me

  • The Unbeaten Path at gmail dot com

More Photos

Mottos

    "I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move, to feel the needs and hitches of our life more nearly; to come down off this feather-bed of civilization, and find the globe granite underfoot..."

    -- Robert Louis Stevenson

    "The mere animal pleasure of traveling in a wild unexplored country is very great...the effect of travel on a man whose heart is in the right place is that the mind is made more self-reliant; it becomes more confident of its own resources."

    -- David Livingstone

    "The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days trying to prolong them. I shall use my time."

    -- Jack London

All Rights Reserved TUP 2006
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates